PRESHUTE NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
Present: Cllr Simon Mills, Cllr John Clark and Barbara Hunt.
Minutes of the Preshute Neighbourhood Plan Working Group
meeting held on Tuesday 27th April 2021 at 7pm remotely through
Meeting 2 - 2021/22
In attendance: Sophie Roberts (Clerk)
Peter Morgan & I Mellor
In the absence of Cllr Peter Morgan, Cllr Simon Mills agreed to
Chair the meeting.
12. Cllr S Mills welcomed the new member Barbara
Hunt to the other members of the Working Group.
13. The minutes of the meeting on 6th April 2021
were approved as a true record and will be signed at the next
14. Cllr S Mills provided an overview of the
progress on the Neighbourhood Plan to date.
15. Questionnaire Responses – Cllr Simon Mills
provided an updated analysis outlining the responses to date.
Although the response rate had been a little disappointing, it was
about average for what would normally be achieved for a small
population. The Group looked at the analysis and noted
Environmental Improvements scored highly and the idea of using
redundant buildings was also favourable.
16. Travelling Draft – A little more progress has
been made on the Travelling Draft. The first section requires
a few paragraphs about what a Neighbourhood Plan is and why Preshute
chose to prepare one.
17. Cunnane Town Planning – Cllr S Mills has been
in discussions with them about mapping and has requested their
completed mapping be made available in a digital editable
format. It has been agreed to provide them with access to the
Ordinance Survey mapping system available to Parish Councils for
free. Action Clerk
18. Progress and timescales – the Group agreed
they were currently on track with their proposed timescale.
19. Terms of Reference – These still require a
little updating and amendments will be reviewed at the next meeting.
20. Agenda items for the next meeting
Terms of Reference
Progress and timescales
21. The next meeting will take place in May on
either 11th or 18th May at 7pm.
The meeting finished at 8.20 pm.